Friday, 30 June 2017
SSC RESULTS 2015 : LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 - Declaration of result of DEST/ Typing Test for appearing in document verification
|Date||Examination name and year||Write Up||Result||Marks|
|30th June 2017||COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION,2015 - LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT/LDC (IN ROLL NO ORDER)||click here||click here|
|30th June 2017||COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION,2015 - LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF DEO (IN ROLL NO ORDER)||click here||click here|
Monday, 26 June 2017
Thursday, 22 June 2017
VERIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP FOR RECOGNITION OF SERVICE ASSOCIATIONS REPRESENTING GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (GDS) (EARLIER CALLED AS EXTRA DEPARTMENTAL AGENTS) UNDER EDA (RA) RULES,1995 - PROCEDURE REGARDING
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION OF ALL GENERAL SECRETARIES /ALL INDIA OFFICE BEARERS/CIRCLE /DIVISIONAL AND BRANCH SECRETARIES OF ALL NFPE AFFILIATED UNIONS
G.D.S. MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION PROCESS IS LIKELY TO BE STARTED VERY SOON.
PLEASE EXTEND ALL HELP AND CO-OPERATION TO AIPEU – GDS (NFPE) TO ENROLL MAXIMUM MEMBERSHIP IN FAVOUR OF AIPEU-GDS
Make it No. 1 Union
Monday, 19 June 2017
AIPEU-GDS & NFPE DECIDED TO HOLD AN AGITATIONAL PROGRAMME IN FRONT OF MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS (SANCHAR BHAWAN), NEW DELHI ON 27th JULY 2017.
OUR PRIME DEMANDS ARE :
IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS OF SHRI KAMALESH CHANDRA COMMITTEE AT THE EARLIEST.
ISSUE NOTIFICATION FOR VERIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP IN GDS CADRE SINCE IT IS FIVE YEARS ARE OVER.
A DETAILED CIRCULAR HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT IN ENGLISH & HINDI BY CHQ TO ALL DIVISIONS & BRANCHES IN ALL CIRCLES TO MOBILIZE THE GDS MEMBERS TOWARDS DELHI WITH A LARGER PARTICIPATION ON 27th JULY 2017.
BESIDES OUR PROGRAMME, ALL GDS MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL THE PROGRAMMES OF NFPE AT ALL LEVELS. OUR GDS DEMANDS ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THE CHARTER OF DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEES UNIONS ALSO.
IT IS ONCE AGAIN REQUESTED TO ALL CHQ OFFICE BEARERS / CIRCLE SECRETARIES / DIVISION/BRANCH SECRETARIES / ACTIVE COMRADES - MOBILIZE THE GDS MEMBERS FROM ALL DIVISIONS OF ALL CIRCLES AND PLEASE MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WELL IN ADVANCE AND PARTICIPATE IN LARGE NUMBER TO MAKE THE PROGRAMME A HISTORIC SUCCESS.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, Drivers and Artisans in MMS,MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS.
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7th CPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.